West End, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus and benefits
11 months ago
£45 - 55k plus bonus, close to mainline central London station in the West End of London
An exciting opportunity has been created for a generalist, stand alone, HR Manager to join an international, London based design led brand who creates and manufactures premium products for the leisure and hospitality sector. A focus on high quality and partnership with suppliers is paramount with this business.
As a SME, this family owned business has less than 50 employees, the environment is relaxed, has a great ethos and the office dog is most certainly a part of the team!
Duties to include;
- Be the point of contact for all recruitment in the business, being responsible for recruiting end to end.
- Managing and monitoring recruitment spend and implementing a direct sourcing model
- Onboarding and general contract and HR support for new joiners
- Design, deliver and implement a learning and development programme for all new and existing hires across the business.
- Review the current learning model, replace and redesign where needed as well as create new learning tools for the business.
- Review the policy surrounding ER cases, support line managers support with complex cases when required.
- Work closely with the finance team with regards to payroll for the business, updating on starters, leavers etc.
- Be fully involved in salary reviews and the Comp and bens package, review the process and the bonus scheme currently in place to assess if competitive
- Other Generalist HR duties as required.
- A strong generalist HR background
- Ideally a mixture of large and SME company experience, understanding processes and able to also implement change
- Experience in retail, manufacturing, design highly desirable
- Understanding of international businesses desirable
- Not afraid to implement new ideas and make changes
- Be able to work in partnership with the business and collaborate with senior leaders
Please apply online to be considered for this opportunity.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.