Up to £70000 per annum + Very good benefits
8 months ago
UK HR Manager, Location: Hounslow, West London. £70,000 plus very good benefits
A really exciting opportunity has arisen within a global manufacturing business based at their Hounslow site close to Heathrow Airport.
The UK HR Manager will work closely with the SVP for Europe and the UK MD to look at the strategy for the UK business, implement new initiatives and drive the business, developing plans and initiatives across all areas of HR.
This is a very exciting time to join the business as there is a lot to be done to implement and make a real difference to the UK market. This role has the potential to grow into much more and have much more responsibility due to company growth in the near future.
- As the UK HR Manager with 1 direct report this role is very much hands on.
- Driving cultural change, employee engagement is a large piece of this role initially
- Working closely with the VP of Europe on projects and incentives
- Supporting line managers with training and development, as well as individual career development and succession planning
- Develop and implement HR strategies, looking at new initiatives, what can be changed and how to influence this change in the business.
- Organisational Design - monitoring the business and HR trends
- This role will have a strong element of collaboration with Europe, travel to Europe would be expected in this role approx. once every two months, potentially more frequently
- Support the employees and the management team on all aspects of HR
- Payroll, running this and working closely with the external provider
- Management of Fleet cars, supporting the sales team
- Comp and bens, reviewing and evaluating for any changes required.
- Running D&I, sharing best practice across the business
- H&S for the site, and all duties associated with this
- ER as well as general HR support for the UK employees.
- You will have experience working for a global business
- Ideally worked within a manufacturing business however similar business experience will be considered.
- A strong operational background is required and someone very hands on.
- Experience working within a corporate environment and able to manage processes well
- You will be used to liaising internationally with key business leaders and have an understanding of different cultures.
- Multisite experience highly desirable as well as working with an off site workforce
- You will be able to influence your peers and leaders and able to implement initiatives, rolling out successfully.
- Have the ability to push back and be able to back up reasons for doing so.
If this role is of interest please apply online now to be considered, as interviews will be taking place in the next week or so.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.