£60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits and bonus
8 months ago
HR Manager with International remit. - Global small business within luxury client services, £60,000 - £65,000 plus bonus and benefits. Based Mayfair, London.
A very exciting opportunity to join a small international business with big growth plans.
Working for services brand within the luxury markets that has been trading for around 15 years and doing incredibly well this is a very exciting opportunity to join at a time when they are looking to grow and take the business to the next level. Already an international business and very successful, this role is reporting to the Global HRD and will have the remit of London, the UAE and HK.
- Supporting Managers and Senior leaders with all aspects of generalist HR support
- Building strong relationships with the senior leaders and managers, gaining trust and credibility.
- Client group of around 150 people within UK, UAE and HK
- Leading projects, assisting in taking the business from a SME and being part of the journey to growth of the business and ensuring they are set up properly for the future
- Line management of HR Advisor and Office Manager in the UK
- L&D - coaching, development, performance reviews and full support to other leaders in the business
- Recruitment - working alongside Talent Acquisition in recruitment process
- Oversee - new starters, on-boarding, induction, performance appraisals, exit interviews
- ER cases, policy and process,
- Working closely with Finance, IT, Marketing,
- Change management and facilitating activities around this
- Strategy - play a key part in the strategy for the future
Skills and experience required
- Strong HR Management experience gained from an entrepreneurial business
- Fully CIPD qualified or relevant experience
- Very strong collaboration experience with Senior Leaders
- Capability to lead HR projects with proven experience in SMEs
- High energy, entrepreneurial outlook and experience of a high growth business.
- Able to work in an unstructured environment
If this role is of interest please apply online as the company is looking to hold first stage interviews asap.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.