- International education business in high growth mode
- Implement best practice HR systems & initiatives to build & scale
- Inner west location with parking provided & easy access to public transport
I am partnering with an international organisation who are looking for ambitious HR Generalist to help scale their business as they continue their expansion in the Australian market.
Reporting to regional HR in APAC, this is a hands on leadership position supporting the Australian Leadership Team and mentoring a HR team of four. The organisation is in high growth mode and after multiple acquisitions in quick succession, the immediate focus of this role will be to establish best practice people processes, policies & procedures.
Partnering with a workforce of 600 employees across multiple sites and locations, you will coach managers on a daily basis in a fast paced & changing business environment as the organisation continues to grow.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and improve all HR policies, procedures, tools & resources
- Lead the implementation of SuccessFactors
- Provide expert ER/IR advice
- Performance management & coaching through investigations and grievances
- Talent management and succession planning
- Strategic workforce planning
- Delivery of EVP, engagement & culture programs
- Leadership coaching & development
- Manage & mentor a HR team of four
You will demonstrate:
- Experience in a HR Generalist role with broad depth of experience across the employee life cycle
- Sound legislative and ER knowledge and experience
- Strategic capabilities with a genuine desire to roll your sleeves up on a day to day basis
- Exposure to education, hospitality, retail or similar would be ideal
- Prior experience in a start up / high growth business establishing best practice HR infrastructure
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.