City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
7 months ago
I have recently picked up a fantastic new HR Manager role for a growing consulting firm. Based in the London office, you will be joining a friendly, forward-thinking and engaging group of professionals. The firm pride themselves on their transparency and put a huge amount of trust in the HR function.
As HR Manager, you will be:
- developing and implementing strategies across the entire business;
- coaching and guiding stakeholders through any employee issues;
- managing various projects including pushing the firm's CSR and wellbeing initiatives;
- nurturing and providing a working environment full of positivity; and
- managing all HR initiatives including career development, performance improvement, reward, ER, policies and L&D.
We are looking to speak to current HR Managers who have an understanding of professional services environments and are looking for somewhere they can genuinely make an impact. This could suit someone who is perhaps working in a larger environment but is looking for somewhere with more autonomy and influence. This is a generalist role in the most traditional sense so experience of the full employee lifecycle will be required.
The firm are trusting, social and supportive. If you are an HR Manager considering a move, please get in touch!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.