£40000 - £42000 per annum
4 months ago
I am currently partnering with a leading international manufacturer and service provider of technology and telecommunications, who are looking for a HR Manager to join their ambitious and innovative team. This is an excellent opportunity to hit the ground running in thriving organisation, working closely with the Head of HR to help grow the business.
As the HR Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Management of Employee Relations cases
- New starter onboarding and induction
- Acting as the first point of contact for the business and a client group
- Maintenance of both Payroll and the HRIS
- Ad hoc HR generalist duties
The ideal candidate will have had exposure in a HR Manager or HR Advisor position and will also have an astute attention to detail.
This role is based in West London and encompasses a day of work in Surrey.
The role is paying up to £42,000 with a number of excellent benefits.
If you are interested please apply!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.