£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus and benefits
4 months ago
Stand alone HR Manager, £45 - £55k plus bonus, A small (50 people) SME with a start up feel and the opportunity to make an impact. Newly created role!
This stand alone HR Manager role is a newly created position and has the opportunity for someone to make a real impact in this design and manufacture SME based business in central London
This family owned business has less than 50 employees, the environment is relaxed, has a great ethos and the office dog is most certainly a part of the team!
The company is looking for someone with a strong HR background of implementing policy / procedures and an HR function from scratch in a similar sized, stand alone role previously but someone who has also had HR experience in a larger company prior to stand alone experience.
Duties to include;
- Be the point of contact for all recruitment in the business, being responsible for recruiting end to end.
- Managing and monitoring recruitment spend and implementing a direct sourcing model
- Onboarding and general contract and HR support for new joiners
- Design, deliver and implement a learning and development programme for all new and existing hires across the business.
- Review the current learning model, replace and redesign where needed as well as create new learning tools for the business.
- Review the policy surrounding ER cases, support line managers support with complex cases when required.
- Work closely with the finance team with regards to payroll for the business, updating on starters, leavers etc.
- Be fully involved in salary reviews and the Comp and bens package, review the process and the bonus scheme currently in place to assess if competitive
- Other Generalist HR duties as required.
- You will have experience of a stand alone role in a smaller company as well as experience of a larger business.
- Experience of implementing change and bringing new ideas to the business.
- Experience in retail, manufacturing or design desirable however not essential
- Understanding of international businesses desirable
- Be able to work in partnership with the business and collaborate with senior leaders
- You will have a strong Generalist background.
Please apply online to be considered for this opportunity.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.