£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus and benefits
8 months ago
Standalone HR Manager for a fast growing creative luxury design & retail business. £45 - £55k, (c50 people)
A great opportunity to make an difference. Newly created role!
This stand alone HR Manager role is a newly created position and has the opportunity for someone to make a real impact in this creative luxury design and retail SME based business in central London
This SME business has just less than 50 employees, the environment is relaxed, has a great ethos and they are looking for someone passionate who is keen to see the business grow and develop in what have been challenging times!
The company is looking for someone with a strong standalone HR background of implementing everything including policy / procedures and an HR function from scratch in a similar sized, creative or luxury brand environment, you'll have experience in a stand alone role previously
Duties to include;
- Be the point of contact for all recruitment in the business, being responsible for recruiting end to end.
- Managing and monitoring recruitment spend and implementing a direct sourcing model
- Onboarding and general contract and HR support for new joiners
- Design, deliver and implement a learning and development programme for all new and existing hires across the business.
- Review the current learning model, replace and redesign where needed as well as create new learning tools for the business.
- Review the policy surrounding ER cases, support line managers support with complex cases when required.
- Work closely with the finance team with regards to payroll for the business, updating on starters, leavers etc.
- Be fully involved in salary reviews and the Comp and bens package, review the process and the bonus scheme currently in place to assess if competitive
- Other Generalist HR duties as required.
- You will have experience of a stand alone HR Manager role in a small business
- Ideal sector experience will be in a creative environment; maybe retail, design, luxury brand or a high growth start up business.
- Experience of implementing change and bringing new ideas to the business is essential.
- Understanding of international businesses desirable
- Be able to work in partnership with the business and collaborate with senior leaders
- You will have a strong generalist background and be a leader and implementer of new incentives and fresh ideas.
- A collaborative team player, able to build strong relationships with the business and be an integral part of the team
- You will also enjoy watching the business grow and succeed and be proud to be a part of this growth.
Please apply online to be considered for this opportunity.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.