Amsterdam, North Holland
3 months ago
My client is looking for an experienced HR manager based in Amsterdam. You will be responsible for three European offices, where you will be the main decision maker for all EU operations relating to HR.
Your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Reporting as matrix to HQ HR and Europe Management, perform as an all-round generalist to facilitate HR functions in local office and regional offices, including but not limited to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, training and employee relations
- Liaise with department heads on manpower requirements, provide advice on talent acquisition strategy and staff issues
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing requirements and expectations
- Work with local HRs and HQ HR, act as regional HR contact point for Europe entities
- Facilitate and advise on compensation & benefits initiatives
- Handle payroll calculation and administrations
- Facilitate HRIS initiatives, e.g. electronic HR portals
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management and act as local advice on staff issues
- Support training administrations and reimbursement
- Manage recruitment, training and staff activities budget
- Prepare report and PowerPoint presentation for management
The ideal candidate should have the following experience:
- Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience in sizable companies
- Experience in ICT industry an advantage
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and preferably Dutch
- Analytical, attention to details, responsible and independent
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and team environment
If this position is of interest, please apply directly to this advert. If you are interested in other opportunities in the market, please contact me directly email@example.com for a general chat.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.