£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
8 months ago
This is a brand new HR Manager position working for a SME business who are growing rapidly and are looking at hiring a new HR Manager into the team.
The role has flexibility as to where you are based but you will benefit from going into the office a couple of days a week in Edinburgh, there may also be travel required on rare occasions across the UK, this is however possible to change due to Covid and the future way we all be working.
For this HR Manager role, you will be working in a small HR team of 3, this role is a lovely mixture of operational and strategic focuses and you will be responsible for the following duties:
- The full employee life cycle; This role oversees the on-boarding process, compliance checks and everything to do with the employee life cycle. (there is a recruiter in the team that this role manages)
- Staff management; Managing a small team in the HR function
- People Development; How can company develop, what can be implemented and how can the business grow from within. L&D, appraisals and feedback, looking at new incentives and initiatives to implement.
- Employee engagement, how can the business become the employer of choice, look at ways to increase an already high engagement across the business
- The day to day people operations, ER, policy and process, comp and bens, advice on all HR aspects and everything to make the function run smoothly. partnering with key stakeholders in the business.
- Projects including well-being, D&I, continuous improvement and development to name a few.
- And also looking at the strategy of the HR function and the wider business to support the business grow and develop
For this role you will have the following experience:
- Experience as an HR Manager or similar level gained in an SME and also a larger sized business
- Ideally you would come from either a tech, consultancy, analytical, or similar professional services background.
- Experience working within a business with a fairly new HR function, maybe you have implemented from scratch in the past and have the skills to develop and grow the function moving forward
- You will have worked in a fast paced and high growth or scale-up business ideally in the past
- You will enjoy getting to know your workforce, always looking at how you can better a process but without a rigid approach
- You will be approachable, understanding, hard working and used to working at pace and reporting to the Senior Leadership Team.
- You will be a decision maker and able to implement your ideas gaining the confidence and support of those around you
- CIPD qualified or qualified through experience
If this sounds like you please apply online today to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.