Leiden, South Holland
21 days ago
We have a current opportunity for an HR Manager on a permanent basis. Based just outside of Leiden, with easy access from Amsterdam and surrounding areas.
As the HR manager, you are responsible for supporting the operational HR delivery aligned to the Manufacturing agenda and to the HR agenda in The Netherlands. You will help the organization in The Netherlands to achieve objectives by giving quality HR advice and guidance based on sound HR knowledge, professionalism, and an understanding of HR Strategy and practices. One day you will work with the site management team advising them on strategic/tactic level and the other day you will sit with managers to coach and support them in building their teams.
With this, we are looking for a strong-minded individual, with experience managing a variety of stakeholders, including senior and junior.
Competencies and Experiences
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- At least 5 years of generalistic experience in HR
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both written and spoken)
- Service and solution-focused mindset
- Ability to work with some level of ambiguity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, highly developed interpersonal skills - on an individual level as well as in a group
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, complex environment and meet tight deadlines
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.