4 months ago
- Be the first point of contact for Partners and helping them to achieve their people goals for their teams
- Be proactive in terms of addressing the 'big ticket' things for Australia e.g. driving the D&I agenda/ mental health & wellbeing/ talent/ leadership development
- Meet regularly with Team leaders and Heads of Offices to assess needs and inform them of HR Calendar process /progress
- Take responsibility for ER matters for the Australian business
- Know and be able to advise on Australian employment legislation changes e.g. legal service award changes
- Build strong relationships with the team leaders across the business and work closely with me to drive the people strategy for the region
You will have:
- A demonstrated background within a hands-on operation HR role but with aptitude and proven ability to step up and see the bigger picture
- People management experience, responsibility for 1 HR advisor
- Full HR Generalist experience gained within a fast-paced corporate environment
- Experience gained within a law firm / legal environment essential.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please apply online and send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 0439 190 020
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.