7 months ago
We are working with one of the world's premier Investment Management firms, who are currently launching a new European digital investment platform. In order to support the scaling of this platform which is soon to launch, they are looking for a HR Manager to support the new Berlin based business; enabling business and people solutions through effective HR programs, processes and policies.
This role will work closely with the London based HRBP for the business and the broader Europe HR team, supporting on business deliverables and ensuring necessary HR operational, regulatory and process requirements are in place and managed. This role is crucial in building a collaborative partnership between our Berlin branch and other Europe locations, particularly the UK; helping to embed our unique culture on the ground.
What you will be doing:
- Advise on Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Understand and proactively addresses the HR needs of aligned business areas.
- Provide local expertise in employment law, policy and procedures and help educate and ensure compliance with any local legislative or regulatory people requirements.
- Supports the HRBP in delivering the people agenda for their business.
- Manage employee queries and administration requirements throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Implement HR initiatives within the business area and acts as a liaison to other Human Resources functions.
- Advocate for the HR agenda with business leaders. Align the business with HR policies and programmes, promoting the Company culture at all times.
- Make recommendations regarding programme goals and objectives in all areas of Human Resources management.
- Champion diversity, inclusion, and engagement topics. Partners with HRBP to implement the best outcomes for the assigned business area.
- Assist with local vendor management in partnership with relevant owners in the broader Europe HR team.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Experience you will need to have to be successful:
- Minimum of five years related work experience, with significant experience in Financial Services preferred
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Experience of working in a global company, particularly as a satellite HR hub
- Deep knowledge of German employment law and HR relevant processes
- Solid understanding of a regulated environment
- Hands-on approach
- Fluent English and German speaker
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.