This exciting HR Manager position would lead the HR agenda for several key production sites in Switzerland. You would join at a period where the business is setting up a best-in-class HR function and have the autonomy to create and drive forward thinking HR initiatives that deliver real impact to the business.
Your role would support the local management teams across the plants to create a best place to work environment where employees are engaged and feel a sense of purpose. In your role you'd promote the new ways of working and drive a cultural change agenda across the sites.
What does my client value;
- An ambitious, self-starter who enjoys finding solutions to challenges and the opportunity to make a real difference.
- Experience partnering with a production or manufacturing business working with a blue collar workforce.
- Experience owning your own client population and partnering with business leaders.
- Strong generalist experience leading on the cyclical HR processes and coaching and advising managers.
- Good knowledge of local Swiss labour legislation and employee relations within a blue collar workforce environment.
- Demonstrable experience driving process improvement to enhance the delivery of HR to the business.
- Multilingual - Fluency in German and French
- Based between Biel/Bienne, Basel, Zug and Zurich and comfortable with some local travel between sites. Largest site is in Pratteln, near to Basel.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.