Do you want to be a part of a global leading retail brand? I am looking for an experienced HR Manger within this environmentally and socially progressive company. It's important to share the core values and you should be willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
HR Manager Europe
HR Europe projects and initiatives;
- Be responsible for setting up and managing all European HR initiatives.
- Drive the development and training culture to perpetuate high quality training initiatives.
- The ongoing implementation of individualised development and succession planning initiatives.
- Research and develop talent strategy initiatives to support the overall growth of the business.
- Manage the performance and development review process to ensure all employees receive regular feedback and have a development plan in place.
- Administer policies, programs, procedures and plans related to HR and employee relations activities.
- Support the HR Director on all communication of Employee engagement projects and processes.
- Perform and/or lead HR projects as needed.
- Understand employee trends and identify gaps in core skills and propose solutions to further develop and enhance core competencies within the company.
- Keep in touch with current workplace trends and implementing enhancements as needed.
Legal & employee relations;
- Manage any council or employee delegates set up as needed throughout Europe.
- Ensure compliance to regional labour and employment laws and provide support and possible solutions to legal compliance issues.
- Support any new country employee set up.
- Lead and coordinate on any critical and complex employee relations management.
- Ensure we are current on our legal compliance on all our employee and employer processes.
- Provision of guidance, support and coaching to all line managers in respect of performance issues, complaints, employment law and company policies.
- Manage and support with any mediation processes or legal cases.
Reporting, Systems & Data Management;
- Develop and implement systems for measuring the success of employee experience initiatives.
- Manage a team of 3 and support their growth and development.
- Management of all aspects related to office and facilities, acting as the go to person on all facilities management of Amsterdam office with the support of the Office Coordination team.
- Manage the HR Europe budget, including training and development budget.
- Work collaboratively with retail management and partners to ensure the smooth and timely opening of all new retail locations.
- Ad hoc cover for all European Payrolls when needed.
- Match talent against plan and identify gaps; work with the Recruiter Europe to build a talent pipeline.
- Master's Degree in HR and / or Business.
- 8-10 years of European HR Management experience.
- Fluent English, other languages are a plus (especially French & Dutch).
- International and especially European experience preferable.
- Excellent working knowledge of European labour law, GDPR, employee relations, compensation and benefits, social security laws, work permits and cross border working regulations.
- Ability to maintain high standard of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to be flexible within the job to ensure the best processes/systems for smooth completion of all projects.
- Capable of streamlining and improving processes and troubleshooting.
- Ability to remain flexible to change within the work environment and scope of responsibility.
- Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with minimal privacy and numerous interruptions.
- Comfortable with team-based work structure; ability to demonstrate flexibility on the job.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.