Are you ready to work for a growing global business? This is a fast-paced and dynamic firm that is rapidly growing, both organically and through acquisition.
Total global headcount of circa 1500; the business now have a need for a HR Manager to support both client groups in APAC as well as the UK corporate services division.
You will report into the HR Director and work closely with the broader HR Managers on a number of HR projects.
Please note, due to the nature of this position working with the APAC group, some days will require an earlier start time with earlier finish (or later). The team go into the office on a Tuesday as an anchor day.
Key responsibilities will include:
- HR business partnering & advisory work
- Building excellent relationships across the business and working collaboratively with the broader HR function.
- HR projects include: developing capability frameworks, compensation frameworks, M&A & more
- Working across global jurisdictions and timezones
- Professional services experience is highly preferable and highly desirable to have experience in management consulting firm
- At least 3 years at HR Advisor level ready to step into an HR Manager/Business Partner position
- Experience of working in a global organisation and ideally global role
Salary will depend on experience, up to £70k + Bonus + benefits. Working 1 day from the office on a Tuesday and the rest remotely if you wish.
There is a need for this candidate to be able to work flexibly due to the nature of working across the APAC offices.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.