Am working with a leading niche consultancy in their search for a HR Manager to join their wider HR team.
This consultancy has grown significantly over the years and holds a solid portfolio of clients whom it supports across a number of operational functions including HR.
The HR team provides holistic HR support from HR administration and operations through to HRD leadership and are now looking for an experienced HR Manager to assist the HR Partner and HR Director in providing expert support and direction on all HR operational processes, ensuring that as they grow their client base, the team continues to be a quality driven and effective resource. The HR Manager will also be responsible for providing guidance and direction to the HR administration team
Working closely with the HR Partner, HR Director and Senior Advisor, this role will have a number of operational management duties. They may include:
- Working with the other senior members of the team to ensure that HR operational processes and procedures are working seamlessly.
- Coordination of benefit renewals for clients.
- Management of benefits and pensions entitlements for employees on maternity/paternity/shared parental leave.
- Management of the auto-enrolment pension process for all clients.
- Oversee the annual review of HR policies and procedures in line with current legislation.
- Supporting the recruitment team with process and document management and oversee an effective handover to the HR administration team and other relevant teams for onboarding.
- Ensuring timely and accurate data transfer to each client’s payroll team, as necessary, on a monthly basis.
- Overseeing all requests for HR reporting
Whilst the focus of this role will, initially, be weighted toward HR operational services, the role will also require providing HR advice and support to clients as needed. This will include employee relations; learning and development; performance management; and, compensation.
The business is looking to meet with candidates who have gained solid HR generalist experience within a legal or broader professional services environment with hands on exposure to HR operational duties. You will have experience of setting up and managing employee benefits and overseeing all end-to-end employee life cycle processes, including providing advice to managers and employees.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.