This is a true generalist role, in which you will take the lead on day-to-day HR issues.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the HR function, oversee recruitment, employee relations, training and development, performance management and compensation & benefits
- Imbed HR policies and procedures into the organisation
- Set up some basic HR metrics/dash boards - absence, turnover, performance, engagement etc
- Ensure the company is compliant with labour law in the respective jurisdictions, including employee relations matters and providing relevant advice to the business
- Ensure the company is compliant with all stakeholder required HR policies, including appointment of local HR representatives in every market, and monitoring our compliance with equal opportunity employment, and whistleblowing
- Work closely with the leadership team to ensure business needs are fully aligned to the HR people plan
- Be responsible for enhancing employee engagement, retention and productivity
- Play a key role in helping shape the culture of the organisation
- Oversee the compensation and benefits scheme, including incentives and bonuses
- Manage the performance management process, which will include training and developing the Managers on the process and how to ensure the best out comes and meaningful conversations take place.
This position requires an ambitious and results driven individual who is technically confident and bright. You will be a strong relationship builder with a pragmatic approach. Credibility, gravitas, confidence and the ability to persuade will be paramount to the success in this role.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.