An APAC HR Manager, Business Partner opportunity has become available at one of the most prominent and fast-growing MNC Technology Platform with their regional headquarter in Hong Kong. As an HRBP to the Product and Technology Leadership team, the position will plan, execute and deploy HR projects to support their rapid business expansion and regional roadmap. This will see you working closely with the regional and global HR team to deliver a range of people solutions to support business objectives.
- Report into Regional Head of HR;
- Work closely with internal business stakeholders in the region to maintain or develop key HR strategies and initiatives;
- Support business expansion and their regional roadmap in opening up new offices in the region;
- Challenge, support and drive optimal business performances from a HR perspective;
- Manage HR projects, talent acquisition, talent development, employee engagement, performance and support on annual reward cycles;
- Demonstrate relatable experience on supporting the delivery of HR projects, creating compelling employee value proposition to help maintain and attract a talented workforce;
- Support talent development partnering closely with the business and Talent Development Specialists to strengthen talent pipeline.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or other related discipline;
- At least 8 years of HR Business Partnering experience in sizable MNC;
- Candidates with experience working in Tech companies are highly preferable;
- Confident and sophisticated to deal with challenges and changes;
- Resilience to drive change & manage key businesses effectively;
- Strong time management ability and forward thinking with strong analytical and presentation ability;
- Complete fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.