HR Manager – career progression opportunity.
HR Manager – Great career progression opportunity.
Up to £65k, which includes car allowance, 15% bonus, 8% pension, family healthcare
Bedfordshire / St Albans & multi-site.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is driven, ambitious and career focused, looking for the next step up in their career. You’ll have maybe completed a graduate or industrial placement scheme after or as part of your CIPD studies and had a good knowledge of generalist HR maybe in a HR Advisor or HRBP role for a little while and now are looking to take a step up and be responsible for your own employee group!
Or your profile will be that of a strong HR Manager / HR Business Partner who has worked for a large manufacturing business already and has strong best practice, experience of scaling up, and enjoys driving change, performance and working in a driven
Working within this International, innovative and growing business in the Manufacturing sector, this role is to drive the HR best practice and people plan across 3 of the manufacturing sites, giving you the opportunity to put your mark on the way things are done, drive performance and implement initiatives.
There will be challenges as you go, you’ll also be the go to person for everyday queries (supported by an administrator) and report into a Senior HRBP.
- Analyse, plan and drive HR across 3 manufacturing sites and also Head office working closely with the Snr HRBP and HR Director
- You’ll partner with the site managers to be first point of contact for all HR, however much more than that in this generalist role
- Building authentic and strong collaborative relationships, you will attend regular site meetings and be a constant and visible support to all employees and managers
- Solving problems and thinking on your feet, you will enjoy driving initiatives after getting to the root cause of areas that need time invested in to make them more effective and functioning in a better way
- Managing ER cases, recruitment, policy and processes, as well as learning and development delivery, cyclical reward and compensation conversations driven from senior leaders
- Oversee and drive performance management processes, be up to date on new legislation and analyse data to support your role
- Work on initiatives and projects identified to drive performance and culture
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The client will look at either;
- Someone who is looking for a step up in their career, CIPD L7 qualified, completed an industrial placement or graduate scheme and have a few years HR experience behind you across a generalist role
- Keen to get your next step on the career ladder and have your eyes on being an HR Director in a few years time!
- Someone with a strong HR background within a larger business, a strong HR career to date and ideally in the manufacturing sector, you are a strong driver of best practice, used to working in an environment with mature processes, and scale up environment
For both profiles;
- You will also enjoy/ have experience and be keen to work across multi-sites, experience building relationships with key stakeholders and enjoy a fast paced operational environment
- Happy to travel 3 days a week to site (managing your own diary, other 2 days at home) knowing that you’ll build the best relationships by being in front of people
- You’ll have experience working on projects from initial idea to implementation, you’ll also be able to spot areas that need change and intervention
- You will be strong in all generalist HR areas including performance, ER, policy, recruitment, change, learning and coaching
- You’ll be a results driven person.
Please apply online today to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.