Our client is a globally operating company. To strengthen and lead their regional HR team we are looking for a seasoned
HR Manager DACH (m/f)
to be based in Cologne area.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead the HR team, optimise the HR offering for the DACH region and support the management team on the full range of employment related matters
- Aligning the local HR strategies to the HR long term strategic plan
- Continually challenge the business, instigate and lead projects that improve organisation, team and individual effectiveness including delivery and facilitation of performance cycle activities, organisational effectiveness & design, organisation capability and talent management
- Coach, mentor and develop the team to achieve their full potential
- Being the ambassador to the global projects and ensuring fully fledged contribution to talent related initiatives impacting the region or firm as a whole
- Being responsible at the strategic level as well as hands-on when it comes to e.g. Business Partnering a part of the organisation yourself
- University Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar
- Significant professional HR experience in a similar role in a fast driven and high performance environment
- Experienced in working in an agile international matrix environment
- Excellent relationship and communication skills and being able to adapt between the cultural nuances of areas/businesses
- A demonstrated ability to positively influence others and to develop good relationships with business and leadership team
- Strong leadership skills and experience in leading, empowering, developing and mentoring direct reports
- Comfortable in making decisions
- Business fluent German and English language skills
For further information please contact Stephanie Abdel-Ahad (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 211 2479-1137.) We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".