We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to work for one of our global top tier law firms. Our client has a long history within APAC and is recognised in a leader within the industry globally. You will be a trusted partner to the business support groups and will provide day to day strategic and operational HR support for Hong Kong. As a proven team player, you report into the Senior HR Manager for Hong Kong. You will get to work within a stable, friendly and supportive environment on delivering key HR projects and new initiatives.
- Effectively supporting practice areas in implementing HR policies or initiatives which support their objectives.
- Work closely with senior management to provide guidance and support to ER matters.
- Partner, monitor and assess the people agenda across the business services areas to ensure that you help contribute towards their strategy from a HR perspective.
- Keeping up to date with relevant employment legislation and manage any disciplinary, grievance or performance-related issues for related employees.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and focus and support the implementation of HR initiatives.
- Work closely with the practice areas in managing the salary review and bonus processes. Work with HR colleagues on preparation, review and letter production for the annual bonus and salary processes. Oversee payroll & tax preparations.
- Work in partnership with key stakeholders on driving diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Work on ensuring that effective processes and procedures are being followed in relation to the employee life-cycle (i.e. joiner to leaver process). Ensure that best practice is followed.
- A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to provide high service delivery.
- Ability to adapt to both strategic and operational HR activities.
- Examples of adding value as both an individual contributor and active team member.
- Experience of dealing with various levels of stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems quickly and creatively.
- Confident directing and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
- Strong team player, excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Able to prioritise and meet/manage deadlines.
- Personable, confident, resilient and calm under pressure.
- Pro-active and takes initiative.
- Chinese language skills are highly preferable.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.