HR Manager Europe (m/f/d)
Our client is a global leader in industrial manufacturing. They constantly pursue effective, balanced expansion strategies on internal and external lines as a worldwide group dedicated to international growth.
As an HR Manager Europe (m/f/d), you will be the main point of reference for the European management and involved in all HR aspects, including Administration, Legalities, HR Business Partner, Learning & Development, Organization, Talent Acquisition and Compensation & Benefits.
You will be based in a city near Darmstadt and regularly travel to legal entities across Europe, for example, Spain, the United Kingdom, Portugal, and Poland.
- Management of all HR-related matters for approximately 110 commercial employees in the region of Europe.
- Supporting, coaching, and advising managers on organizational development and leadership decisions.
- Managing industrial relations, labour cost and the collaboration with the german works council.
- Develop, implement, and oversee employee communication and engagement programs in collaboration with managers, employees, and the works council.
- Organize and carry out HR Development in line with organizational procedures.
- University degree or holder of an HR-related qualification
- Several years of experience in Human Resources in an international and industrial environment
- Profound knowledge of German labour law in communication with works councils and labour cost management
- High willingness to travel to each country our partner is located in
- Fluent in English
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.