HR Manager FMCG SME
HR Manager FMCG SME
£75,000 – £85,000 + bonus, flexible working (3 on site & 2 at home) + benefits
An exciting opportunity to work for a SME FMCG business, who with a population of around 130 employees, work at pace, are driven, dynamic and are really focused on being the best they can be. Through acquisition they have a number of well-known brands in their portfolio and the teams are high performing, are focused on career development and improvement of the business.
This is a new role, and will be overseeing the corporate functions of the UK operation over 3 sites, you will be St Albans based but occasional requirements to visit the other sites who are a short drive away
- Working closely with the Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations Directors, General Managers and Management team, partnering with them and their teams
- Shape the way the business works and the team in the UK, managing a team of 2 HR you will be operationally hands on, but also work closely with the HR Director based in Head Office overseas to implement the UK HR strategy
- Create alignment and harmonisation across the business where acquisitions have taken place and implement processes that are fit for purpose, and when new acquisitions take place, harmonise into the business
- Oversee payroll administration, benefits
- Work closely with business leaders to identify talent, develop and support with career progression, engagement, learning and development and drive performance.
- Manage escalated complex ER cases and have a strong knowledge of UK employment law.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- This is a great opportunity for a high performing HRBP to take the next step in their career, or a proven HR Manager to join the business
- Experience in FMCG, consumer, retail, or a very similar fast paced and ever changing sector
- You will have a strong generalist HR background and have experience working with senior leaders within both an operational and strategic role previously
- You will be a strong relationship builder, a natural leader and enjoy working in a high performing business.
- You will have your CIPD Level 7 as a minimum, a Masters degree or equivalent and be keen to learn and develop your career
To be considered for this role please apply online now,
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.