On behalf of our client, an international player in the packaging industry with the office in Baden-Württemberg. To assist with the company's growth and operations in Germany, we are looking for a
Human Resource Manager (m/f) in full-time or part-time
- Administrative and operational support to all HR-related activities (i.e. payroll, L&D, staffing).
- Responsible for compliance/labour law-related matters (resolution of issues; implementation of HR practices & policies)
- Negotiating with Works Council in Germany
- Collaboration with division and location leadership team to insure talent management, leadership development and change management
- In charge of the annual staffing plan design and succession planning
- Strong collaboration between Germany and the European HQ in the UK
- University degree in the field of Human Resources or similar
- Several years of international working experience in operational HR management
- First experience with strategic and conceptual HR projects, as well as strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and analytic skills
- Good knowledge of German labor law
- Fluency in both English and German is mandatory
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".