S$120000 - S$140000 per annum
4 months ago
- HR Manager
- Investment Firm
- Salary: S$120K - S$140K per annum
Our client is an investment company headquartered here and is part of a growing business based out in Europe. They have strategic high-volume investment projects in the South and South East Asia region. To support their growing business, they have engaged our services to hire a hi potential HR manager to join their growing company.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer based here locally, this role holds the challenging and exciting role of pioneering the HR Systemization journey of the company. While the headcount locally is small (and growing at speed), the firm recognizes the value and contributions from HR. The candidate will lead in the implementation and administration of the human resources programs, policies and activities in the Asia office. These responsibilities will include the full spectrum of HR, including setting up a HR Information systems.
This HR Generalist role is ideal for a resourceful and highly driven individual who is operationally strong and able to work closely with multiple stakeholders in a sole contributor role. The candidate will have end to end ownership of all aspects of HR from operations through to executing strategy.
- Minimum 10 years of HR experience, preferably in medium sized organization or MNC environment with matrix structure.
- Solid understanding of the local employment laws.
- Ideally come with experience in handling HR IT systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to perform under pressure and tight deadlines.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.