S$100000 - S$140000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
about 1 year ago
- HR Manager
- Team Manager role
- Global Professional Services Firm
- Salary: Competitive (SGD up to 140k + Bonus)
- Location: Singapore
Our client is an International Professional Services firm with a base in Singapore. They have [exclusively] engaged our services for a HR Manager to have oversight of their Singapore portfolio. You will have a junior HR person to manage and nurture to ensure operational excellence and an excellent people focussed, forward-looking HR service. This is a key role for the APAC team and will act as key support to the APAC HR Director.
You will have accountability for a progressive HR agenda and stakeholder relations at leadership/partner level. A fantastic opportunity to manage both global and APAC counterparts on HR projects. Project work includes; talent management, performance,
This is a senior role for the firm where you will need to be autonomous and have accountability for the people aspects. They are looking for a friendly and personable HR person to take the function and team forward, acting as the first point of contact for the Singapore business.
Stakeholder management, relationship building and flexibility for the business will be a key competency for the role as new initiatives need to have strong business buy-in. Your role will be to 'future proof' the business and raise the bar to enable a 'value-add' HR service.
- Establishing strong operational excellence, ensuring the HR team are set up for success, reviewing all processes and policies to put employees at the heart of what they do.
- A critical eye for detail is needed, especially with regards to compliance aspects.
- Managing the on and off boarding process
- Acting as a friendly and knowledgeable first point of contact for the business
- Providing accurate advice around employee relations matters
- You will help benchmark salaries across all levels and ensure benefits are competitive to attract the best talent in the market in conjunction with external vendors.
- Play a lead role in the development and implementation of commercial HR solutions (in line with the firm's parameters and local market) to support the firm's strategy for Singapore.
- Act as a change leader to influence and drive cultural change.
Benefits: Bonus and standard benefits
The role is ideal for Legal Sector HR experienced candidates. Open to other sectors for outstanding candidates!
Unless specified, only applicants legally able to work in Singapore will be eligible.
Thanks for your time. Please reach out to Fay if you would like to discuss this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
EA Registration Number: R1767013
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.