HR Manager (London Based, covering Luxembourg)
HR Manager (London Based, looking after Luxembourg)
Exciting new opportunity to work in a forward thinking commercial business to cover a period of maternity.
This 18 month role based in central London requires a robust and strong minded HR professional who has the ability to hit the ground running. In this position you will be responsible for all areas of HR generalist support across finance and compliance for the Luxembourg office. Reporting into the Head of Human Resources in London, you will be responsible for HR support provided to the Luxembourg office with travel required one day every fortnight.
Main Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Provide accurate and timely HR advice, support and expertise to management and staff members about HR management, workplace relations and policy and procedure implementation
* Assist with the development and implementation of HR strategies that align with the company’s goals and values
* Monitor the European legislative and regulatory framework relating to HR (with particular focus on Luxembourg and the Netherlands), e.g. employment law, health and safety
* Ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations including policy, process and procedure development, oversight and training
* Manage the end-to-end recruitment process including job descriptions, postings, CV screening, and interviewing and onboarding
* Oversee employee performance management including regular feedback, goal setting, and career development
* Manage payroll, employee benefits and compensation programmes
* Develop and implement employee engagement initiatives to promote a positive work environment
* Initiate and implement initiatives to foster a culture of inclusion and diversity within the organisation
* Collaborate with other departments to ensure seamless HR processes and support
* Provide high level employee relations advice and build the knowledge and skills of line managers
* Facilitate the resolution of employee relation issues, through effective investigations in partnership with appropriate managers
* Work with the line managers and the wider HR team to develop and improve processes and procedures to support the long-term strategy and goals of the team and business
* Partner with management through the employee lifecycle events, including but not limited to: performance management, succession planning, career development planning, recruitment, employee engagement and diversity and inclusion
* Drive initiatives within the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategy, delivering bespoke DEI offering
You should have fluency in English and either German or French, and sound knowledge of Luxembourgish labour law. You must be a proficient user of HR Systems and skilled in managing employee relations matters
If this describes your skill set and you are available to start this contract in August send your CV to Frazer Jones.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.