Up to S$140000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- HR Manager - Manufacturing Plant
- Industry Leader
- Salary: Up to S$140,000 per annum + Bonus
About the Company
Our client, a well-established brand name in the region, and a leader in the industry - is looking for a hands-on HR Manager. They have over 1,000 employees in Singapore. The current HR team is experienced and highly collaborative, so this will provide a great platform for a stellar HR Manager to join a team that is creating and adding value to the wider organisation and enhancing the employee experience. The successful candidate can look forward to working in an organisation which prides itself on providing a strong work culture and open communication across all its employees, including career opportunities in future.
Reporting to the CHRO, you will have the full responsibility to partner with the business in full spectrum of HR functions. The successful incumbent will be engaging, comes with a positive 'can-do' attitude together with resilience. You will play both a hands-on and strategic role to ensure the business is well supported on all HR agenda and at the same time foster a high-performance culture. You should possess high IQ/EQ to manage stakeholders and influence accordingly.
The Successful Applicant
- You should be an all-rounder with a minimum of 15 years of experience in HR, equipped with a degree in HR or its equivalence
- You should come with end-to-end HR experience in a blue-collar environment (unionised)
- A fast-paced environment which will require a strong and resilient individual who is highly adaptable
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
Please reach out to me for a confidential discussion. Successful referrals will be rewarded.
EA Registration number: R1980651
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.