An international law firm is looking for a season HR practitioner to cover for an existing team member who is going on maternity leave.
The job holder will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- supervising the team's junior staff on daily HR operations
- advising Partners and Managers on ER issues
- taking charge in full employee cycle from on-boarding to off-boarding
- taking charge of the C&B review cycle
- taking an active part in employee engagement projects
The suitable candidate should hold a degree in HR or related discipline with a minimum of 8 years of work experience, as well as team-management experience in sizeable professional services firm. Only applicants with valid employment status in Hong Kong would be considered.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.