My client, a highly reputable luxury retail brand, is looking to recruit their first HR Manager on a part time basis. Ideally this person would work in the morning from 9:00 to 15:00 (or a similar arrangement).
- Manage the HR department for approximately 70 staff across 3 sites
- Creation of HR policies from scratch.
- Manage poor performance, grievances, and disciplinary issues. Ensure that these processes are managed in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Manage the employee benefits offered by the company - currently Pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical insurance
- Responsible for all HR matters relating to new starters and leavers as well as letters for promotions and changes in employment contracts.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed for new starters including contracts and starter forms
- Hold exit interviews for any leavers
- Submitting monthly payroll changes to outsourced payroll bureau
- Calculate monthly commission due to sales teams
- Ensure Personnel files of all employees are up to date
- Help managers with annual appraisal process
- Manage online HR tool (TeamSeer) for all employee matters including holidays, sick leave and year end reports
- Review and ensure that the Employee handbook is up to date
- Ad-hoc project work.
- Actively studying towards CIPD or equivalent
- Understanding of current employment legislation
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the business
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and work in fast paced environment
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.