City of London, London
£51000 - £57000 per annum
5 months ago
Are you a highly-skilled, forward-thinking HR Manager looking for a 12 month FTC, available on short notice?
Frazer Jones are supporting a well known Professional Services business that are in the market for this skill set.
In this role you will work strategically with the business and partner with the HR Generalist Team across the firm to apply leading-edge expertise in performance management and talent measurements.
In this role you'll also:
* Bring to life and embed a new accreditation programme in support of the refreshed performance management approach;
* Design and deliver a training programme for People Managers; which will be cascaded to all PMs across the firm, including accreditation and continuous development within the performance year.
* Apply change management principles to educate and empower the business in order to adopt the new performance management approach and build on the momentum to embed a continuous feedback culture;
* Ensure quality throughout the whole process - from training People Managers on how to have meaningful career conversations to ensuring objectives are SMART and appropriate;
* Progress a review of the current People Manager activities, including communicating the expectations of the role, setting the span of control, reviewing training requirements and delivering ongoing communication via the monthly PM Newsletter;
* Analyse data, including reviewing the quality of objectives set across the firm, ensuring training records are reviewed and stress test the new approach to ensure process is being followed
The business is looking for someone with:
* Experience of working in a large organisation or professional services firm;
* Recent experience as a HR Manager or People Development / L&D Manager
* Proven experience as a credible and assertive subject matter expert across all level of seniority;
* A proven track record of delivering performance and talent management solutions across a complex business structure;
* Strong experience of supporting change management activities
* Robust experience of managing complexed projects with multiple stakeholder
* Proven experience in designing and delivering training
If this describes your skill set and you are looking for a role to make a real difference, send your CV to Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.