HK$45000 - HK$50000 per month + Attractive Bonus
about 1 year ago
An HR Manager, Business Partner opportunity has become available at one of the most prominent Property Development platform with their regional headquarter in Hong Kong. As an HRBP to the Corporate Office Leadership team, the position will plan, execute and deploy HR projects to support their progressive expansion. This will see you working closely with the Centre of Excellence team and business stakeholders to deliver a range of people solutions to support business objectives.
- Report into Head of HRBP;
- Work closely with internal business stakeholders to maintain or develop key HR strategies and initiatives;
- Manage new hire integration and assimilation;
- Challenge, support and drive optimal business performances from a HR perspective;
- Manage HR projects, talent acquisition, talent development, employee engagement, performance and support on annual reward cycles;
- Demonstrate relatable experience on supporting the delivery of HR projects, creating compelling employee value proposition to help maintain and attract a talented workforce;
- Support talent development partnering closely with the business and Talent Development Specialists to strengthen talent pipeline.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or other related discipline;
- At least 8 years of HR Business Partnering experience in sizable company;
- Confident and sophisticated to deal with challenges and changes;
- Resilience to drive change & manage key businesses effectively;
- Strong time management ability and forward thinking with strong analytical and presentation ability;
- Complete fluency in English and Chinese is a must.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.