Our client is a European retail business with close to 50 stores in Germany. For their German head office in Cologne we are now looking for an
HR Manager / HR Lead Germany (m/f)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsibility and first point of contact for all HR related matters in Germany, such as delivery of HR services, recruitment, support for managers, labour law topics, HR strategy, cooperation with the works council and more
- Develop and deliver an HR strategy that is aligned to the business objectives and cooperate with key stakeholders
- Partner with the L&D Manager to support the delivery of the wider business People Development
- Take on HR projects in cooperation with the international HR team
- Manage and develop a team of 2-3 HR Advisors/Assistants
- University degree in Business, Human Resources, or relevant field
- Several years working in a generalist HR function and ideally leadership experience
- Ability to work autonomously and take decisions as well as communicating and influencing on all levels
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, hands-on approach and a positive and solution-oriented attitude
- Fluency in German and English are a must
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".