£35000 - £45000 per annum
7 months ago
I am delighted to work exclusively with a manufacturing organisation in Gloucestershire to recruit a Senior HR Advisor/ HR Manger on a 6 Month Contract basis. You will be responsible for the following:
- Coach and support people managers on all people related matters.
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues, ensuring cases are dealt with in timely manner and in line with relevant employment law.
- Building on the strong foundations within the HR team by embedding added value solutions across the business and all aspects of the employee lifecycle from recruitment to exit.
- Actively support the HR Manager and HR Business Partner on HR projects.
- Analyse people trends and analytics to enhance solutions, processes and policies that address current problems and avoid future ones
- Undertake all HR adminstration, maintain the HR System Workday and all employee files.
In order to be successful in your application you will need generalist HR experience ideally gained within manufacturing, engineering, construction, logistics, distribution or generally a shop floor or production environment. You are comfortable working in fast paced, demanding roles working to tight deadlines. You have great communication skills, can engage with all levels of an organisation, you are proactive and would be happy using your initiative on site.
Due to the urgent nature of this contract you need to be available to start immediately, or at short notice. For more information or to apply please contact me ASAP on 01242 388068 or email@example.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.