S$60000 - S$72000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- HR Manager - Sole Contributor role
- Experience in Manufacturing industry
- Location: Jurong
- Salary: S60,000 to S$72,000 + Allowances + Bonus + Benefits
About the Company
We are partnering with a market leader that has global presence and strong growth plans for South-East Asia.
Reporting to the management team, this is a 360 role where you will have end to end ownership of all aspects of HR from operations to strategizing to executing strategy and acting as a project lead. You will get to own this role and make it your own, together with an opportunity to make an impact. You will handle HR operational activities and ensuring that day-to-day HR operation runs smoothly. The successful incumbent will be engaging, have excellent presentation and numeracy, and importantly, a positive 'can-do' attitude. You will play both a hands-on and strategic role to ensure the business is well supported on all HR agenda and at the same time foster a high-performance culture.
The Successful Applicant
- You should be an all-rounder with a minimum of 6 years of experience in HR (strong in both HR operations and Business Partnering), equipped with a degree in HR or its equivalence
- Understanding of Payroll Management
- A fast-paced environment which will require a strong and resilient individual who is highly adaptable
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong in Microsoft Office
- Prior experience in Manufacturing (or similar) industry
Please reach out to me for a confidential discussion. Successful referrals will be rewarded.
EA Registration number: R1980651
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.