HR Manager – Standalone
HR Manager – UK- Standalone – £65,000 – £75,0000 – Hybrid – 2-3 days in the office (Farringdon area)
- Opportunity to join a growing retail/ e-commerce business who specialise in sustainable footwear – mainly trainers and hiking boots.
- You will be joining as a standalone HR Manager, driving the growth of the business and growing into Head of HR
- In this role you will manage HR end to end for 120 employees in the UK from Strategy and Employee Relations right through to contracts and onboarding.
- This role will likely report into the CEO or Head of Operations – still to be determined
- The ideal individual for this role: an experienced, ideally HR qualified HR Manager/ Head of HR who has worked in a standalone capacity, maybe in retail, e-commerce, consumer sectors and has strong passion for people operations, culture, sustainability and strategy.
WHO WE ARE
We are a footwear company, a health and wellbeing company, and an evolving bunch of activists. And we’re searching for brilliant humans with exceptional skills and talent to help us make this dream into a reality.
Does the shoe fit? Read on…
We need an experienced HR Professional with a regenerative mindset who will seamlessly own all things people, and lead the way in terms of effortlessly getting all the nuts and bolts of our HR function into a synchronised masterpiece. You’ll hit the ground running across all the three pillars you’ll be building:
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- BUILDING A THRIVING CULTURE: Sensing into the system and driving action to inspire our team of leads and coaches
- Supporting to develop, design, build and run a Heat Map strategy to help us understand how the teams are at any point in time.
- Strategic planning and running of people & culture projects – constant collaboration across the organisation to create a future-fit strategy for our unique organisation.
- Actively lead and support in-house recruitment strategy and team, creating an epic talent pool for us to draw new talent from.
- Help build our Community, and our very own Talent Pool within recruitment.
- Developing and running a DE&I Culture strategy.
- INSPIRING HIGH PERFORMING TEAMS: Building and supporting self-managing, adult-adult teams of changemakers & entrepreneurs
- Evolution – lead the development and implementation of a fair and transparent pay and progression guideline for all employees, taking them on profound individual development journeys. Guiding the SLT and Evolution Council on evolving and improving our existing processes.
- Tactical planning of annual immersions (our version or training), in line with People & Culture Strategy and Company values
- All Things ‘Traditional’ HR – Leading all Operational HR, process mapping, and keeping information updated, compliant and easy to access (contracts, payroll, expenses, People Tools, legal, benefits & policies, all monthly and annual reporting- P11D’s and PSA etc).
- Reporting – Completely owning all Reporting & Analysis on everything people, and employee record keeping, documentation and filing (incl contracts, Visas, training, joining, leaving etc).
BRILLIANT SYSTEMS & WORKFLOWS
Re-wilding our tools, systems and structures and resourcing that are the foundation
Leading Guideline & Policy updates (via Trello) – prioritising what needs to be updated, running XF team meetings and making it all seamlessly happen.
Hybrid Working Aficionado – supporting a hybrid team to thrive, supporting the roll out of digital productivity tools, and amplifying internal comms and people information.
HR/People Tools & Systems Lead (OpenBlend, Happiness Index, PayCaptain, Expensify etc) – owner mastering all our systems, ensuring company-wide adoption, analysing the data and developing and running appropriate action plans, making sure these are.
Develop data reporting and metrics to drive strategic data insights, including the development of People Team SLAs and monthly, quarterly and annual KPI’s and long-term People Roadmaps.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.