£65000 - £75000 per annum
3 months ago
Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering exclusively with a rapidly growing start up to hire their first HR Manager.
The HR Manager, reporting in to the CFO will play a key role in developing the business HR infrastructure ready for scalable growth.
Our client, is an online business, that started in 2019 and have grown its headcount to 70 people across 5 locations globally, with plans to scale by another 100 by the end of 2022.
You will be part of the London office, working closely with CEO, CFO & Management to design and implement various policies and processes aligned with the business strategy.
Here, you have the opportunity to add immediate value, by thinking of innovative ways to offer an excellent HR Service. Whilst having a responsibility of developing training and development programmes, performance management and career development, you will also ensure that all employees have a smooth employee journey from onboarding and the entire employee Lifecycle.
You will be confident HR generalist, with excellent legislative knowledge and not afraid to get your hands dirty. You'll then be given the opportunity to grow out your HR Team as the business continues to scale!
Additionally, you will have responsibility of the employee payroll, working with external payroll bureaus and Compensation & Benefits creation.
£65-75k doe + Bonus
Hybrid working - 1-3 days in the office - you will ideally be very visible within the first few months to create solid relationships.
All benefits are in the development phase, which you will play a key part in implementing.
- People oriented and result driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- A solid understanding of UK labour and employment laws. Understanding of global labour laws would be ideal but not necessary.
- Interpersonal with excellent communicative skills and relationship building skills at all levels of the Company.
- Strong leadership skills to guide a HR team and support and motivate staff
- Outstanding organisational skills
- BA or BSc in HR or a relevant field
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience of scaling up a HR team within a fast-paced, rapidly growing business
The role will suit someone from a stand alone HR Management or generalist background, with strong experience being an operational deliverer whilst maintaining excellent internal relationships. Ideally from an SME or Startup environment.
Does this sound like the right fit for you? No management experience is necessary but if you have it, brilliant!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.