Our client is a leading travel management company with full operations across more than 8 countries in Asia Pacific. They provide first-class and tailor-made travel solutions to various client segments. Currently they are looking for a strong HR Business Partner to execute regional initiatives and oversee HR Operations in Japan. This is a fun and fast-moving environment with good cultural diversity.
- Report into Regional Head of HR based in Singapore
- Act as a trusted business partner to the business leaders on a broad range of HR matters from headcount planning, cost & budgeting, talent strategies and reward and performance
- Communicate and collaborate with HR colleagues across APAC to ensure global/regional initiatives can be executed smoothly
- Manage external recruitment vendors and handle end-to-end recruitment
- Manage employee engagement including surveys and initiatives
- Drive a high-performing culture by goal setting and improving the Performance Management
- Manage data and HR metrics for management review
- Managing daily HR Operations for a population of around 100 staff
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or other related discipline;
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working in an HR Generalist/HRBP role within MNC environment;
- Sound track record of working with global or regional HR initiatives;
- Ability to multi-task with good project and time management skills;
- Great understanding of local employment regulations;
- Complete fluency in written and spoken English is a must. Additional language ability will be an advantage.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.