£80000 - £100000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare etc.
16 days ago
HR Manager - UK,
Global Business - Logistics
Heathrow /Hayes, Middlesex based, £80,000 - £100,000 (3 days in office/on site and 2 from home per week) company car allowance, pension, healthcare plus other strong benefits
6 month FTC, with the opportunity to transition into a permanent role.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional to lead the UK Operation for this global logistics business . As the company transitions to a Business Partner and Centre of Excellence model, the purpose of this role is to lead the UK business through this transition in a multi-site, unionised organisation.
Building and implementing the transition plan and being a part of the SLT, you will build collaboration across the business and liaise with a number of internal and external parties to ensure a smooth and well implemented transition.
- Partnering with the business, driving the transformation and implementing the strategic and operational plan.
- Monitor operational performance through the use of SLAs, data and dashboards
- Lead the industrial relations agenda, partnering with trade unions and leading negotiations
- Develop and manage HR policies and procedures
- Be responsible for budget planning and people management
- Team management and operational leadership
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will be an experienced HR leader at Senior Business Partner, Manager, or Head of Level.
- Manufacturing, logistics, transport or a similar industry background working for an international matrix business.
- Experience working with Trade Unions and leading negotiations, you will also have strong blue collar operational experience and strong ER and UK Law experience
- Strong transformation experience, you will have worked for an organisation that has gone through change and supported/led through this process
- You will also enjoy working with data, have strong influencing and leadership skills
If this role is of interest, please apply online to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.