HR Manager (Europe)
Frazer Jones is recruiting an HR Manager for a newly created position on a contract basis in a mid-sized financial services firm. This role has initially been signed off for 9 months and requires someone to start before November. Working in a company of 200 employees distributed across Europe, you will be the link between the HR Assistant and Head of HR.
You will be responsible for the full generalist piece across HR and also be responsible for a number of key projects within this function.
Covering offices in France and Germany, a second language will prove useful but by no means a prerequisite.
- Work with Head of HR to develop and manage the HR Strategy for the team and continuously enhance the services the team provides
- Project Management of team and firm-wide initiatives through full project management cycle
- Provide advice, guidance and coaching to managers on managing performance and best practice application and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Preparation, investigation & chairing of Disciplinary, Capability and Grievance hearings
- Work with the Head of HR to drive the salary and bonus review process in line with the team salary and bonus review timeline
- End to end recruitment across the business
Ideally you will have experience working within financial or professional services. Investment Management experience would be advantageous but other banking, consultancy, accountancy or real estate experience is equally attractive. If this describes your skill set and you are available on short notice send your CV to Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.