City of London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + + bonus + perks
5 months ago
A great newly created HR Data Specialist/Manager role is now available within a leading professional services firm. Supporting their 'data-led' agenda, this role will be to help drive the quality of standard and bespoke HR data reporting and analytics across the firm, ensuring stakeholders are able to access real-time metrics to assist decision making. This broad role, will at it's heart have responsibility for being one of the main data SME's for the firm and will enjoy a high level of internal connectivity to senior managers and stakeholders. There are a number of exciting data projects already in flight as the firm modernises it's use of data and supports this with platform investment to ensure data systems are fully funded.
Key duties will be to:
- Own the portfolio of all operational reporting, ad-hoc reporting requests and people analytics requests within the HR function
- Capture all new significant reporting requests from business stakeholders and ensure business needs are accurately captured, understood and delivered
- Oversee documentation of guidance related to all BAU people reporting
- Develop reports in Power-BI and other tools, and oversee any other resources developing reports in these tools on behalf of the HR function
- Work with HR Operations Leadership to establish efficient BAU reporting processes
- Lead on educating stakeholders (HR advisory team members and other functions) on effective conversations related to people data.
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence Group to define and test the Leadership level people dashboards developed within that group
- Act as SME on all People data requests for cross-functional dashboards.
- Participate in cross-functional reporting working groups, as required.
- Represent HR Ops as custodians of People data, define the security and delivery models for sensitive data in accordance with GDPR and other local data privacy regulations
As a result the firm is looking to meet candidates with previous HR MI Analytics experience, gained within a global, highly matrixed business. Some project delivery experience would be highly advantageous, as is a good working knowledge of Power-BI and other MI analytics tools. In the first instance please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.