€80.000 - €95.000 per annum
19 days ago
We are currently partnering with an elite global law firm, which helps their clients to resolve the most complex legal issues. With operations across 40 different locations, the staff's global interconnectedness enables cross-border work in a diverse environment with a commitment to collaborativeness, a cosmopolitan spirit, and enterprise excellency.
As a core member of the people advisory team, you will be a key part of translating the business strategy into talent imperatives. Based in Frankfurt (a.M.), you will lead the early careers agenda for and in the German offices. As such, your work will directly impact the first steps of the employee journey, while you will work closely with the HR Director Germany, the Senior Recruitment Manager Germany, and various other key stakeholders.
If you are seeking to be a catalyst for organisational effectiveness and a passionate advocate for new colleagues during the most essential period of their employment, you might be the well-equipped for this role as
HR Manager - Early Careers
- Develop and implement a holistic talent management strategy and oversee a global mobility program for target group
- Identify, address, and close gaps in key processes (performance management, feedback, leaning & development) including the according metrics
- Improve processes and ensure consistency through standardization and automation measures
- Build and maintain a strong and sustainable network of key stakeholders
- Implement and manage new hire orientation and support onboarding for target group
- Act as the main contact for any queries and questions around the programme across the business
- Several years of professional experience in HR fields with proven and successful HR experience in personnel development and / or talent management
- Completed university studies (ideally with an HR focus)
- Highly detail-oriented, organised, analytic, energetic, and self-motivated individual
- Passion for a talent mindset and driving performance
- Committed to creating & searching for new and innovative approaches to activities that enhance performance
- Embrace the change and be the change while managing expectations across stakeholder group
- Inclusive and culturally sensitive mindset
- Excellent interpersonal communication (incl. written and oral communication) in German and English
Get more information about
- The company name and structure
- The estimated compensation package
- The role, reporting lines & key stakeholders and
- The application process and its steps
by directly sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . We at #frazerjones are looking forward to getting to know you.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.