£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Frazer Jones are partnering with one of the world's leading hedge fund managers and asset management firms in their search for an HR Officer on a 12-Month maternity cover, with a particular focus on HRIS. This is a fully generalist role within a wonderful, tight-knit team that would offer you the opportunity to manage HR projects, support business stakeholders and teammates on complex HR issues and act as the systems expert.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated HR professional with a background working in dynamic Financial Services institutions, to join a prestigious firm and drive noticeable change and streamlining efforts. The successful candidate will be able to manage a vast array of duties, ranging from complex project management to payroll administration. The package offered is extremely competitive, and the firm offer a flexible working policy, with their offices headquartered near Baker Street in Central London.
As an HR Officer your role will consist of:
- Being the first point of contact for all people-related issues
- Supporting on Generalist HR tasks and projects across the team
- Collaborating with line managers to ensure smooth running of appraisal processes
- Highlighting training needs and reporting feedback
- Administration of benefits and employee perks
- Assisting with annual salary and compensation reviews
- Collaborating on HR System implementation, overseeing ongoing maintenance, determining business needs and providing training and support
- Preparing London payroll and overseeing accurate output
Key Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years' experience in a Generalist HR capacity
- Experience in Financial Services sector is essential, ideally in Investment/Asset Management
- Suitable HRIS experience with Workday, analysing performance metrics and improving process
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Team player who thrives in a collaborative, project-based environment
- Significant Workday experience required
- Innovation and problem-solving skills
- UK Payroll experience
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.