City of London, London
£32000 - £37000 per annum
Luke Van Rooyen
11 months ago
Our client is a global law firm (just been awarded a prestigious award) and has gone through hyper growth throughout recent years. Our client has a strong global presence with offices across six continents, they are recognised as a leading international law firm in the Middle East and has rapidly expanded their network across Asia, the Americans and Africa.
Successful candidate will have the opportunity of working in a well established and dynamic team to deliver a business partnering service to our fee earning and business services team.
- Dealing with day to day HR queries as they arise
- Providing advice and mediation for employee relation issues
- Advising line managers and employees on policies and procedures
- Assisting the HR Business Partners with restructures, consultations and redundancy policies
- Coordinating internal and international secondments or transfers
- Reviewing and checking documentations for new starters/leavers and change of T&C'S forms
- Graduate or equivalent and CIPD qualified or working towards qualifications
- Proven experience working at office/coordinator level, ideally gained in a professional service environment
- An understanding of current employment Law, particularly with regards to employee relations issues
- Strong IT Skills. Good experience of HR databases and advanced user of Excel
- Able to use initiative and flexible in thinking and approach
- Evidence of strong project management skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.