My client, a leading corporate and investment bank offers a wide range of integrated capital markets products and services. Their corporate, government, and institutional clients choose us for our innovation, execution, and experience. They are on the hunt for an HR Officer to join their fantastic team in London on a permenant basis to keep up with their growth and demand in the HR team.
- Work closely with HR stakeholders and associated teams (i.e. Payroll, HR Business Partners) in order to process employee lifecycle transactions
- Initiate and manage HR administration processes for all lifecycle transactions (joiners, transfers, terminations and leave of absence)
- Probation administration – liasing with line managers to monitor the objectives set for new employees and processing appropriate latter upon completion
- Processing employment references
- Leave of absence administration – guiding employees through the company family friendly policies (i.e. maternity, paternity, shared parental leave) and processing the necessary documentation for payroll
- Monitor HR mailbox and resolve queries appropriately
- Adhoc projects and HR operations activities as required
Skills and Experience
- Experience of HR administration or shared services environment desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage expectations appropriately
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to run with a number of tasks concurrently
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.