City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A great opportunity for an HR Officer to work within a leading International Investment management firm with a strong focus on Impact investments. The role will be based in the firm's London office working as an important member of the team where you will deliver an effective and efficient delivery of HR services.
This amazing role will report to the head of HR Operations for the UK, US and Asia working in partnership with the UK teams managing the day to day operations and administrative tasks whilst providing payroll services for the UK and back up support for other locations.
The role will be hands on, requiring you to support the Head of operations on ad hoc tasks and projects.
Key duties and responsibilities will involve:
- Drafting and issuing correspondence as required, including new starter contracts, employment references, reference requests, RTW checks and general correspondence.
- Maintaining an accurate paper and electronic filing system in addition to accurate data management on all HRIS.
- Facilitating the Company Induction for new starters, ensuring that it runs smoothly and updating content when necessary.
- Monitoring and tracking working hours, absence and holidays based as defined by regional legislation, to name a few.
- Preparing and submitting payroll information in line with the payroll calendar.
- Managing the company pension schemes and any regional benefits in relation to the enrolment of new starters, updating contractual/personal information and preparing the monthly payment files for Line Manager to review and submit.
- Reviewing and reconciling payroll information once returned by the Payroll Provider ensuring approvals are obtained and submitted on time and monthly reports submitted to the Finance team
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter coming from a financial services or professional services background with both administrative support and payroll services used to operating in a fast paced high volume environment. A knowledge of HR information systems a demonstrated understanding of HR administrative processes and services would be beneficial.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call me for a private discussion or click Apply now to send your CV.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.