City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
2 months ago
We are working with a leading professional services to hire an HR Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting directly into the Senior HR Manager, you will have hands on responsibility from day one - in a true, generalist role.
More specifically, as an HR Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Being the first point of contact for employee queries and concerns
- Mentoring and supporting the HR Assistant with day to day HR operations
- Managing low level and complex ER cases
- Leading on the performance management process across client groups
- Keeping up to date with UK employment law and improving policies and procedures where necessary
- Promote good performance and work proactively to create a positive culture
- Monitor and improve employee engagement through a number of channels, using innovative techniques
- Supporting with compensation review, payroll and benefits (ad hoc)
- Leading on HR related project work, both locally and globally
- Supporting with recruitment as and when
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience in the professional services industry who is looking to join an extremely collaborative team with a flat structure which enables you to have a great deal of autonomy. You will be responsible for a huge variety of HR related tasks from day one and have the chance to step up and support in the Senior HR Manager's absence. This role has clear progression plans for the right candidate.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.