Amsterdam, North Holland
about 2 months ago
We have a current opportunity for a HR Officer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Amsterdam. In this newly created role, the HR Officer for will work closely with the HR Business Partner and Global Functions Leadership teams in building and leading people practices supporting 300+ employees across the world.
They operate in a dynamic environment and are looking for an experienced HR Administrator who can thrive in ambiguous situations, communicate well across all levels in both English and Dutch, is a team-player, mature with sensitive topics and has a can-do growth mindset.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Run monthly HR Reporting (training, assessments, projects).
- Oversee HR daily operations including:
- Onboarding and offboarding
- Employee data quality assurance from New Hire to Termination
- Administration of employee documents and data (letters of appointment, confirmation of employment, secondments, service certificates etc.)
- Policy implementation
- Resolving employee queries and issues
- Lead all payroll preparation related tasks, ensuring an accurate and timely payment of salaries to all employees
- Support and collaborate on Global HR initiatives and projects across the group, such as learning and development tools and engagement surveys (Culture Amp) and Total Reward
- Champion data accuracy and HRIS
- Collaborate on diversity and inclusion programmes and initiatives.
- Translate business strategy into a clear annual HR operational plan
Education & Skills
- Proven generalist experience in HR in a listed and / or multi-national company.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
- Passion for innovation and new tools and methods
- Strong analytical skills with a data driven approach to HR
- Ability to build strong relationships, partner across levels and navigate complexity
- Well-organised, with strong influencing skills and an ability to establish and work to priorities.
What they can offer you
- A diverse and constantly evolving working environment with access to innovation and learning.
- A positive, get-things-done workplace
- An inclusive environment that ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decision
Our client would like to do an interview as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! If you have any questions or would like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
This role not for you? Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information, then we will be happy to help you further.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.