Amsterdam, North Holland
2 months ago
We are currently looking for an HR Officer in Amsterdam or Rotterdam. So if you're looking for a new HR job opportunity in a fast growing, international company with lots of experienced peers to learn from, this is your chance.
The HR Officer
As an HR Officer you will work closely with the HR Business Partner supporting employees across the world. Your job is to drive the businesses people agenda by providing HR operational support, a key role in ensuring world-class HR operations and to significantly improve people engagement and capabilities across various geographies.
- Run monthly HR Reporting (training, assessments, projects).
- Manage the day-to-day operations across the people lifecycle:
- Onboarding and offboarding
- Employee data quality assurance from New Hire to Termination
- Administration of employee documents and data (letters of appointment, confirmation of employment, secondments, service certificates etc.)
- Policy implementation
- Resolving employee queries and issues
- Lead all payroll preparation related tasks, ensuring an accurate and timely payment of salaries to all employees
- Support and collaborate on Global HR initiatives and projects across the group, such as learning and development tools and engagement surveys.
- Collaborate on diversity and inclusion programmes and initiatives.
- Translate business strategy into a clear annual HR operational plan.
So do you want to work in a high-paced, dynamic environment and do you enjoy the administrative side of the HR-job? Then this might be your next career step.
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary;
- Travel allowance;
- Contract on a permanent basis;
- 25 Holiday days;
- Diverse and constantly evolving working environment with access to innovation and learning;
- Positive, get-things-done workplace;
- Inclusive environment that ensures that a diverse range of voices will be heard when making decisions.
The ideal candidate
- Has 1-2 years working experience in HR;
- Is passionate about the administrative part in HR;
- Has strong knowledge of Dutch labour legislation;
- Has excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
Our client would like to do an interview as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! If you have any questions or would like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
This role not for you? Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information, then we will be happy to help you further.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.